Thursday, December 4, 2014

Last Sunrise

If today were my last day, I would shed off every pound of unnecessary qualms in my life. I would not heed the disquiets of my mind.

If today were my last day, I would embrace all the memories of my life with fondness. I would relish every ounce of opportunity  to hammer on these keys or whisper to the ears of my loved ones how much they matter to me. I would savor every inch of nostalgia from all the moments spent with them.

If today were my last day, I would make sure that each step I'm taking is on the mile leading to my dreams and passion.

If today I witnessed my last sunrise, I would revel in its profound beauty knowing that within its unfathomable depths lie the wisdom that I am exactly where I should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments. =O)