Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why Ramblings from My Soul?

More often than not, we ask questions and we readily come up with answers. We try to quench our thirst to know everything. But such is not the case for life's questions. Luckily for some, the answers are as glaring as the sun on a summer's mid day. But some answers are elusive. It may take a few years for us to find the answer. In some cases, this journey or quest may take the human race several generations to accomplish.

This is what I intend to do with this blog. I will ask serious questions on life. Or make fun of life's ironies. Or make fun of myself. Or tell my story. Or tell another person's story. Or express sorrow. Or celebrate life. Or ramble. Yes, definitely ramble. I will make no claim that my answers are life's truths. Some of you may agree with my thoughts, others in a hurry to find the nearest sink and puke because of revolt and disgust. There may be those who think my perspective is a waste of their time, others may feel that somehow a chord deep within them has been struck. But hey, these are just ramblings. Plain and simple rambling.

Ramblings from my own soul.

5 comments:

  1. eyelovette! :D
    Congratulations, bespren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Genie! Genie! Genie! Genie! you have some explaining to do! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited!! I'll be following your ramblings! =) (Don't worry I will not exhibit stalk-ish behaviors.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no explanation needed coz as my besy, you already know what im thinking :p hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. =O)